Children’s Hypnotherapy (Hypnotherapy for Children)
Children’s Hypnotherapy is a training and Blog site. Designed for clinical hypnotherapists, children and their parents.
There is a great deal of interest in hypnotherapy for children and adolescents. But there is very little substantial training for practitioners. It is time to
Children’s Hypnotherapy for ages 6-17
remedy it is situation.
I am Richard Wain, Senior Clinical Hypnotherapist. Also a qualified Teacher of Science and Psychology since 1994. I have been teaching children and adolescents for 23 years. (I stopped teaching in schools July 2017). Through Cressingham College of Hypnotherapy* I have been teaching Clinical Hypnotherapy since 2008.
I train hypnotherapists to work with all children and young adults between the ages of 6-17 years.
I have the following objectives:
- Train existing clinical hypnotherapists to an extremely high standards. High standards are needed for Children’s Hypnotherapists.
- Train teachers and parents from scratch to be Children’s Hypnotherapists. Also other suitable applicants
- Teach all students Children’s Hypnotherapy. And other forms of therapy and coaching, so they can help all children. Not all kids want to be hypnotised.
- Set up regional Children’s Hypnotherapy training centres around the UK. These will be already accredited hypnotherapy training schools. Who’s tutors complete CH’s Children’s Hypnotherapy Trainers Diploma.
- Promote the use of hypnotherapy for children at home and in schools or Sixth Form colleges.
- Provide a register of qualified Children’s Hypnotherapists. That have are trained me or my specialist tutors train.
- Never use the term paediatric as in a Paediatric Hypnotherapist. I feel this term should only be used by medical professionals. (You are welcome to disagree with me).
Children’s Hypnotherapy. The mental pain and torment of ‘not fitting in’ has been lifted using hypnotherapy for children
I welcome input from our members to expand our blog – we need fresh material on a regular basis. This is an ideal way to get yourself noticed by clients.
I am on a mission
Children are great at hiding their pain and suffering. I need your help to reach as many kids as possible and help them heal their wounds and fears. I have a 5 years my aim. To train enough Children’s Hypnotherapists so that 10,000 children and adolescents are able to improve their lives.
We can see external wounds and damage. But it is the hidden internal stuff we need to treat using hypnotherapy for children.
Help me to make a dent in this massive problem. Help me get Children’s Hypnotherapy accepted in schools, academies and colleges. Help me get CHEP
launched and promoted on social media and at local events.
We need the parents of children you help to promote your work. Using the internet and push schools to work with you on a regular basis.
We can make an incredible difference to the mental health and well being of the children of Britain.
The Hypnotherapy Practitioner diploma will have a Cressingham College of Hypnotherapy logo. As this is GHR accredited to Cressingham College of Hypnotherapy.